JDI service offered in these counties
- Home-Based Family Centered Therapy
- Parenting Family Functioning Assessment
- Domestic Violence Victim and Child
- Home-Based Family Centered Casework
- • Anger Management
- • Depression
- • Bipolar Disorder
- • Conduct Disorder
- • Anxiety
- • Alcohol or Drug Abuse
- • Educational Concerns
- • Recreational Therapy
- • Transition from Restrictive Placement (TRP)
- • Truancy Termination
- • Mentoring
Areas of Specialty
Which enhances the clients success.
Which allows for better conflict resolutions.
We will always provide clients with current resources.
We will keep up with the success of our clients.